It is a great platform to share your views with people across th... moreIt is a great platform to share your views with people across the world, and provide a good reason to your users to get interacts, to respond or to react. You can start a discussion, ask a question or post a topic, where people with similar interests / groups can get together and can discuss, post reply and encourage others to participate into the discussions.
1. Resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced ... more1. Resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta. Then sleep sweet, knowing you're still on the right, healthy track.2. A workout buddy is hugely helpful for keeping motivated, but it's important to find someone who will inspire3. Next grocery store run, be sure to place Nugent's top three diet-friendly items in your cart: balsamic vinegar (it adds a pop of low-cal flavor to veggies and salads), in-shell nuts (their protein and fiber keep you satiated), and fat-free plain yogurt (a creamy, comforting source of protein). "Plus, Greek yogurt also works wonders as a natural low-calorie base for dressings and dips—or as a tangier alternative to sour cream less
Besides the back button and home button, as an iOS dev vs an and... moreBesides the back button and home button, as an iOS dev vs an android dev you have basically two distinctions when developing on either frameworks. The distinction can be summed up by saying that iOS developers have to be pixel perfect in what they do.Even with interface builder and layout constraints, you still have to layout each item in the screen manually and make sure it's certain specific "pixels" away from the edges on either side and etc.Android developers are also able to get the same pixel perfect layouts (so I've been told) but because they were designed originally to support unlimited types of screen ratios, Google opted to make the visual layout of android ux more like html (but with xml).This results in a much faster screen building on android, but a lot less control and harder to customize views layouts. less
1. Developing Good Personality Characteristics
2. Remain happy a... more1. Developing Good Personality Characteristics
2. Remain happy and lighthearted. Try to see the joy in the world. Laugh with others, but not at them. Everyone appreciates someone who is jolly and jovial. Smiling and laughing a lot is a huge part of having a good personality.
3. Try to stay calm in tense situations
4. Keep an open mind
5. Develop modesty